Custom Search

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One of my first Halloweens with my kids.



This is one of the first years I truly started to enjoy Halloween. My kids were getting older and started to realize the humor in this holiday.


This year was also a year that the stores had so many fun products to decorate with. I remember in my days we would just use black garbage bags like I used in the rear of this picture to create a dark scary environment.





Now we have realistic human size Disneyland ride type of characters that move their heads, eyes and talk that can scare just about anyone.












Halloween can also be so romantic if you dress the part with your couple. He can be the monster and you can dress up as the poor Innocent little victim.













Kids have so much fun dressing up and using their imaginations and playing pretend.








This karaoke pirate was a blast. I bought it at Walmart for pennies on the dollar. We love the fact that the eyes and mouth move to the sound of your voice. It also sings and dances. It is the best Halloween buy I have ever made.








My little witch and skeleton.













A fog machine is a must to create a spooky graveyard.











We made our tombstones ourselves. And personalizing the messages was a lot of fun.



You can never have too many tombstones in your graveyard!

No comments: