Custom Search

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008 Pictures

Since I am not a professional photographer and most of these pictures were taken with flash, you really don't get the special effects of being there in person. The picture above was taken without a flash so you could envision what it was like on this spooky night.









Here is the same scene with the flash. I realize that the perfect lighting at night makes all the difference in the world when creating a spooky scene. We got lots of compliments on our efforts. And we always have fun decorating.





Our butler is always a sensation. When the fog is surrounding him, people can't tell if he is real or not. Especially cause he has great effects, like his eyes move and his chest moves with his breath. He is really scary. Plus he is as tall as my husband.




The girls really enjoyed handing out candy this year. More than trick'or treating. They are growing up fast.






















































My friend and neighbor loves to splash blood all over and create a creepy scene.

Here I am with our butler.










Our creepy neighbor. She is spooky looking.



These are our handsome neighbors who are always matching costumes. So cute and romantic.









This year I did not dress up that much. I set up my Halloween decorations in one day and took them down on Sunday. It was quicker and easier than other years. I guess I have more practice now. And all the trick'or treaters had so much fun coming into our Haunted House.

With the economy the way it is I did not buy any decorations this year. I think that more imagination with using what you have is key. Especially when costumes come to mind. I also did not take many pictures, but here are the ones I did take.



No comments: