Custom Search

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Decorating Ideas for Halloween


My girls love making little decorations also, while we work on the larger project. Halloween can be a great time to work together as a family.
We got this idea of making you own iron looking fence for your graveyard haunt. We used PVC piping at Home Depot held it with wood. My husband power nailed them together. It's rather flimsy boot looks very realistic. I put them up on my grass for Halloween with stakes. Here you can see my husband spray painting these. The result is a great looking Graveyard.
I think decorating the inside of you home is just as important as the outside. I like to set up most of my decorations inside until the big day comes. This way my decorations wont be faded or destroyed outside for all those days. And also get me rev ed up for the Big Day!
When Halloween is here, I just take my decorations outside and add my finishing touches.

No comments: