Custom Search

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Its that time of year again!!!!!!!!

Its that time of year again and Halloween is just around the corner. I have so many ideas lurking in my head of how I want to decorate this year. If all goes well, I will make it bigger and scarier than before.
I want my trick er tr eaters to walk a longer path before they get to the treats. Is this mean of me? I'm not sure, but I think a lot of them really enjoy the trills.
I noticed that stores are bringing out the Harvest season decorations, but we want the real stuff to come out. The scary, creepy decorations they have in their stock rooms. Who knows what they will come up with this year.
Last year they came up with the ground foggers. I remember when most Halloween fanatics had to make their own ground foggers that chill the fog so it stayed low on the ground. Hopefully this year I will buy one of those. I have been holding off on that, thinking one fogger is enough.
I did manage to get a screamer last year on clearance after Halloween, and this will be my first year showcasing that.
I have to start taking my stuff out of storage and organizing my things. But I just don't want to get too ahead of myself, because Santana winds ruin my decorations every year.
I cant wait to hear from you and your ideas as well, so please post on this site if you want to share some ideas of your own.

No comments: